My favorite month has ARRIVED and my schedule is JAM packed! I can't wait to see all of you this spooky season!
- First we're kicking off October with the 14th Annual Mississippi Peanut Festival out at Mitchell Farms, 650 Leaf River Church Road, Collins, MS 39428, Saturday, October 7th, 9A - 6P and Sunday, October 8th, 1P - 5P!
$15 entry (2 years and older)
- Friday the 13th kicks off the first Live @ Five for October from 5P - 8P at Town Square Park, 100 Main St, Hattiesburg, MS 39401 with the sounds of Tyler Tisdale, singer-songwriter hailing from Hattiesburg, Mississippi, blending folk, country, and soul to deliver music of love, laughter, and heartache. Come out and enjoy multiple food, drink and craft vendors!
- On Saturday, October 14th we'll be at Pride in the Park at Town Square Park, 100 Main St, Hattiesburg, MS 39401, 10A - 4P! Come support the local LGBTQIA+ community and enjoy lots of vendors, food and live music!
- The third weekend brings another TWO day event for the Natchez Merry Market at the Natchez Convention Center, 211 Main St, Natchez, MS 39120, Friday, October 20th, 11A - 5P and Saturday, October 21st, 9A - 5P!
- Friday night, October 27th, The Lucky Rabbit, 217 Mobile St, Hattiesburg, MS 39401, is hosting a Spooky Market from 6P - 9P! You will definitely catch me there so come check out the unusual, bizarre, creepy-cool and the strange and peculiar oddities this market will have to offer!
- On Saturday, October 28th, come get your spooky shopping on at the Halloween Market at the Bouie Event & Venue, 129 Ryner Rd, Hattiesburg, MS 39402, 8A - 3P!
- Lastly, come join us on Sunday, October 29th for Howloween Trunk or Treat at The Dapper Wolf, 103 Braswell Rd, Hattiesburg, MS 39401, 2P - 6P!